Monday, July 4, 2011

Music Video Monday - Kid Rock's American Bad Ass

Watch "American Bad Ass UNCENSORED" on YouTube

Welcome to Music Video Monday. Every Monday I will showcase a different music video. This week is no different...

Happy 4th of July everyone! Happy Independance day, America's Birthday, and the day the World defeated the aliens (Independance Day the movie)

More importantly, its my wife's birthday! The wonderful and loving wife, and mother of both my boys! I love you babe, and enjoy your day :-)

This week I am showcasing Kid Rock's American Bad Ass. I am not a huge Kid Rock fan, but when you add a sample (borrowed not sampled) of Metallica's Sad But True, you get a great song! The official video is not on Youtube, but this will do.

Enjoy the holiday everyone. Light some good fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment