Monday, June 13, 2011

Music Video Monday - Imperative Reaction Video Revealed!


Welcome to the newest feature of the blog... Music Video Mondays. On Mondays, I will showcase a different music video. From all genres of music. Generally posting my favorite from the past, and maybe some new ones as they come along....

Well the wait is finally over...Imperative Reaction has unveiled their first music video! Surface is the first single from their yet to be released self titled album. The band got together with Chad Michael Ward and shot the video in Los Angeles, this past March.

To View the video, you must "Like" the Band's Facebook page. There you can watch the video, and play a selection of other songs and remixes by the band.

I love the simplicity of the video, yet not homemade looking.... (if that makes sense)

I recommend all non industrial fans to check out this video...The beats are catchy, the synth lines move you, and the bands energy can be felt through the music. This band comes together well. I personally can not wait till I can see this band live!

No comments:

Post a Comment