Sunday, September 4, 2011

Music Video Monday - God Module's Rituals

It is that time of the week again....I know I know, I am now dreading Mondays as well. This week, I have chosen a song that is sure to get you moving. This song should also give you a great Halloween feel.


This is Rituals, a single from the upcoming album Seance.

God Module has been known to the industrial genre as the premiere form of Horror Industrial. I love God Module's unique sound. Very intriguing, very mysterious, with an eerie spooky feel. If listening to God Module doesn't get you in the mood for Halloween, I'm not sure what will. Jasyn , Courtney, and Clint do an awesome job, not only in writing and creating, but stage performance. I had an opportunity to see god Module perform in Hollywood last November. I am sure glad I arrived early for their set. 

When listening to God module, I am reminded of the "Underground" Halloween Haunt Maze at Knott's Scary Farm. god Module doesn't just make "scary" music. They have made some great club tracks. Their songs are filled with hard hitting beats that will not only make you move, but give you the creeps lol

Catch God Module on the upcoming Triptych tour! Tickets are available now. You also have the opportunity of purchasing special VIP tickets. VIP includes a prize pack of items, early entry into the show (for soundcheck) and a guided tour from Combichrist's very own Joe Letz!

This tour is to help promote their new album Seance. Lots of bands have collaborated to remix songs for the band's single releases as well. If you search God Module on Youtube, you will find a Seance sample video Jasyn uploaded. It samples every song on the album! I am very excited for the release and the upcoming tour. It is going to be a lot of fun and great music. 



For all CD and single release information, please visit www.Godmodule.org

Ticket info for the Tour, including VIP tickets and the Das Bunker show in LA can be found here: http://www.superfecta.com/Triptych/



No comments:

Post a Comment